- UWB Radar Sensor
- Compared to an existing radar sensor, UWB Radar sensor has a higher penetrability, consumes less electricity, and is able to miniaturize. Even though it consumes
a little electricity, it uses an ultra-wideband to avoid other devices’ inference. Hence, UWB Radar is able to detect human beings and intrusion status, utilize under
many different circumstances.
Radar Sensor Characteristics
- Less inference via using ultra-wideband
- High-penetrability (walls, beings and other substances
- Able to collect detailed biometric data
- High-resolution(4mm) → applicable to precision medical treatments
- High-speed vehicle detection
- Guaranteeing performance under a rough vibration and movement.